CLOSURE WIGS 4C CURLY
- Ships from our Factory in India
- Offer: 10% Instant Cart Discount
- Free shipping world-wide
- In stock, ready to ship
- SSL Secure PayPal Checkout
Well, we've gone the unexplored territories and put our heart to work to design these Closure Wigs 4C Curly - in lace front wig style. Every piece of wig is designed in the hands of our Wig Designer. Her blending is exquisite and gives a magical touch to our human hair wigs.
Hear from VAKA's expert craftswoman, our Wig designer herself,
The moment we decided to create a wig inspired by Nature, the first thing that came up was the texture discussion. After all, what else could it be than a 4C curly; what a looker it is.
But we want to achieve it using all natural methods with no perming or salon styling. After plentiful attempts, we finally arrived on a method that could use normal steam combined with some masterful techniques(that's a secret!!) to create the magical 4C curly. The most important aspect is to handpick the curliest of curls in raw hair and pass it through this method. This way we are just elevating the natural texture and making them more evident rather changing the texture altogether.
We made a lot of subtle changes to the usual lace front wig construction to provide an easy to use yet robust yet beautiful looking wig! Yes, these wigs are beautiful as is and they will not need a daunting effort from you to make it perfect looking on you. Just take them, wear them and clip them!! Bingo! the look is ready!
Above all, they are designer wigs, aren't they?
Chief Designer, LACE FRONT WIGS
VAERI CRAFTIN "Masterful Manufacturing"
PS: The wig density is maintained between 180% and 200% to give a more natural look. 4C curly is achieved by steaming handpicked Raw Indian Curly hair. Ventilated lace front area of the closure is 4x4. Two stainless clips in addition to the wig combs provide a more secure install.
- Style: Lace Front Wigs - Closure wig unit
- Lace Front Area - 4x4
- Application: Hair Makeover, Protective Hairstyle
- Composition: Indian Human Hair
- Hair Origin: Temples, South India
- VAERI CRAFTIN Number: OM21INPLFWC
- Country of Production: India
- Approximate density: 180 to 200%
- Colour: Virgin Natural Brown
- Product Range:
- Our Closure wigs have exquisite and detailed workmanship. To be handled with extra care on the lace area.
- This being 4C curly, the texture is too strong. We request buyers to handle the hair with extra patience. Any minor tangles are not a defect but the nature of the hair texture. Gentle brushing when the hair is wet will detangle.
- Any Salon grade shampoos and conditioners can be used on our products.
- Do gentle brushing. Brush the hair from bottom and gently move to the top.
- Pre-poo with coconut oil or any natural equivalent gives better results.
- Natural methods are more preferred for drying the hair - we suggest air drying rather than artificial heating methods.
- This is a natural hair and so you may treat it with the same care as you do with your own hair.
All our products are in the purest natural form. The texture/colour/other inherent properties of hair may not be the same across the products. There could be a minor deviation and this is not a defect but a property of 100% natural human hair.
Running through fingers is not the right approach to test the quality of hair. Chemically treated hair with coatings can take the fingers easily. But real Indian Hair may have little shedding regardless of they being wefted or knitted or glued. In Fact, the hair that sheds post everyday combing of Indian Women is the biggest source of hair industry compared with the temple hair.
We do not trim the ends and they are left natural. If you are particular about thicker ends or concerned about split ends, we suggest choosing an inch higher in your order.
- Flat Free shipping worldwide
- Sustainable Women Powered Manufacturing
- 14 Day Easy Return